Hot Spot 1 Student Book + CD-ROM
Оплатить данный товар Вы можете при получении
У нас есть бесплатная доставка
Есть вопросы? Звоните 8 800 080 3547
Hot Spot is a new course that identifies with the 'betweenagers' 10-14 age group. Fun and engaging, it makes the most of the growing identity of the young teenager through motivating texts and stories and lively illustrations and photography.
Each book contains seven theme-based modules each made up of three double-page presentation lessons, a cross-cultural or cross-curricular integrated skills lesson, a 'can do' review section, and a fun 'extra special' lesson to end with. The course has a transparent grammar syllabus which progresses steadily throughout the course, encouraging a discovery approach before practising and then personalising the grammar. There is a balance of skills work through the lessons, and the four skills are practised in the integrated skills lesson which focuses on a cultural or cross-curricular aspect of the module theme.
Providing a focus on the UK and other English-speaking countries, Hot Spot offers a wealth of culturally rich content that will interest and motivate young teenagers learning English.
* 'Check Your English' activities at the end of every lesson encourage learners to take responsibility for their language learning in line with the CEF
* Grammar references can be found in the illustrated grammar and practice section at the back of the Student's Book
* 'Pronunciation spots' in every module focus on common pronunciation problems using rhythm drills, intonation, stress patterns and vowel sounds
* Interleaved Teacher's Book, printed in full colour and spiral bound for ease of use and durability, includes editable tests
* Every 'Extra special' section contains a mini project that is perfect for homework projects and encourages communicative language use in line with the CEF
* The Workbook contains learning diaries for students to record and review their personal progress, as well as a complete original story