Matrix. Intermediate Student's Book
В данный момент этот товар отсутствует в продаже.
Возможно, у нас найдется аналогичный или похожий товар здесь
The "Matrix" series prepares secondary students for school-leaving examinations in English.
- Engaging texts provide authentic input for the development of students' reading and listening skills.
- Cross-cultural topics offer valuable preparation for school-leaving examinations.
- Grammar is presented and practiced by contrasting structures and tenses which are commonly confused.
- Extensive vocabulary development increases active and passive knowledge. Frequent consolidation and recycling exercises help students to add interest and variety to their English.
- Speaking is practiced through a wide range of controlled and freer activities, encouraging students both to take part in more structured discussions and to express their own ideas.
- Listening texts are based on authentic materials and feature a variety of speakers and accents.
- A comprehensive writing syllabus gives students step-by-step guidance in producing a wide variety of text types.
- Let's practice pages integrate classwork and practice material and thus maximize practice and extension opportunities.
- Let's revise pages review language and skills as students progress through the course.
- A grammar reference and extensive wordlist with definitions and examples give extra support for students and teachers.
Мягкая обложка, 152 страниц